Monday, January 9, 2012

Puking in Paris

I know I have not posted in a few days although I promised I would. This is due to the sickness I have which consists of aches, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, clogged ears, runny nose, fever, and my migraines. For those of you who know me well enough (mom), know that my migraines put me in bed. But today was the tour of the Louvre and there was no way I was going to miss that, sicker than hell or not.  I am back in my dorm now though to spend the rest of the day trying to get better. Later tonight I plan to post my pictures, my details from today, and from Bruges, Belgium. Hope all is well at home and hope to talk to you soon! Grandma- I will email you back sometime later today. I haven't read both emails yet and plan to tonight. Love you and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you feel better Whitney. The bookstore sounds like a place I would love to get lost in too. I am sending get well thoughts to Paris for you, so you van get back to enjoying the trip. Take care!

    ReplyDelete