Monday, January 2, 2012

Here we go..

I can't believe the day is finally here. If you've been around me lately, you know just how nervous I've been. With movies like Taken and Hostel, it's hard to get over my irrational fear of something terrible happening while I'm in another country, or something frustrating happen, like completely losing my luggage. But here I am, watching airplanes take off as night falls over Minneapolis.
Not to say I'm not extremely excited about going to another country for two weeks. Or that I'm not ecstatic to go to one of the most famous cities in the world and getting to experience a new culture that I'm sure will be very different than my own. Because let's be honest here, I've been dying to travel to other countries and learn how other people live and see what they consider normal ways of living.
I wish I could expand on this more but frankly, the Dramamine is kicking in and airport wi-fi is charging money I could well be spending on crepes and souvenirs.

Au revoir Wisconsin &
Good luck in the Rose Bowl.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture on the sides of your site....have a great time!

    ReplyDelete