Thursday, January 19, 2012

London VS. Paris

Customer Service - Paris has hardly any so it was a refreshing change, I got a little weirded out when the waiter poured my water for me.

Starbucks- They are everywhere in London! There's one on every other block and in some areas every block. Paris has a few scattered throughout, but is dense with cafes instead.

Sidewalks- Paris' are either tiny or small and crammed with pushy people whereas London had large, accommodating sidewalks.

Smell- Although a very large city, London is one of the greenest in the world. I saw few people smoking, maybe like two total. In Paris, it's more like every other two people are smoking. London's city buses are also hybrid and I even noticed a few that were completely gasoline free.

Things to do- Paris is an unbelievable city filled with so much to learn, I could go on and on. London has so much to do also. There's places to go, things to do, things to see, and interactive ways to have fun in the city in a modern way or in a way that shows off London's history. There's so many different attractions- the Eye, the aquarium, the famous landmarks and muesums, shopping, Madame Toussauds, and many more. It would be great to go back and experience the rest that I missed.

English Language- After two weeks of constant french, it's pretty self-explanatory. My ears greatly missed the English language.

Homeless- I saw NO homeless people in London, but I see so many in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment